JENGA is a game of physical and mental skill. In this event players take turns removing one block at a time from a tower constructed of 54 blocks. Each block removed is then balanced on top of the tower, creating a progressively taller but less stable structure.
Event Strategy :
Group of maximum two students can be a team. The block will be provided to the team and arrange all the block and build high-rise tower and the highest tower will be the winner and judging will be done by expert. The block should have 3 R sticker / painted on it.
1. The blocks are stacked in a tower formation; each story is three blocks placed adjacent to each other along their long side, and each story is placed perpendicular to the previous (so, for example, if the blocks in the first story are pointing north-south, the second story blocks will point east-west). There are 18 stories in the Jenga tower.
2. Once the tower is built, one of the team members have to move one block from any storey and place it to the top level using one hand only.
3. Each Horizontal block on a layer will yield 1 point.
4. Each Vertical block on a layer will yield 5 points.
5. Points will be calculated simultaneously while building the tower by volunteers.
6. Points will only be given if the structure remains stable after placing the block on top most layer min. 5 sec.
7. Note: Every student must bring their college id.
Updated on date: 02/03/2019
1. Minimum 10 entries are must otherwise event will be cancelled .
2. The Amount paid is non-refundable.
3. If the event is cancelled then that amount can be used to register in another event.